October 7, 2013

Casual Flowers

Casual Flowers
Pictures: Olivia Palermo, Jessica from www.hapatime.com

I love casual chic outfits, they are comfortable but at the same time very stylish. A basic style can look very glamorous just adding accessories or blazer. And it's about floral blazer the theme today! There are many ways to match this item: tailored shorts, jeans are a great combination to wear with a floral blazer!
Blazer: Cherry Cherry/ Shirt: Tsumori Chisato / Jeans: Oasis/ Heels: Aldo/ Clutch: Chloé/ Earrings: Target/ Sunglasses: Ray-Ban/ Lipstick: Revlon Super Lustrous/ Mascara: Yves Saint Laurent
___________________________________________________________________________________

Eu amo looks casual chic, eles são confortáveis e ao mesmo tempo estilosos. Um look básico fica glamoroso apenas adicionando acessórios ou um blazer. E é sobre blazer floral o tema de hoje! Há várias maneiras de combinar esta peça: shorts de alfaiataria, calças jeans são combinações ótimas!
Blazer: Cherry Cherry/ Camisa: Tsumori Chisato / Jeans: Oasis/ Sandália: Aldo/ Bolsa clutch: Chloé/ Brincos: Target/ Óculos: Ray-Ban/ Batom: Revlon Super Lustrous/ Rímel: Yves Saint Laurent

31 comments:

  1. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (bloglovin + GTC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com .


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Katherine! =)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Mounia! Glad you liked it! =D

      Delete
  3. I am such a sucker for floral prints! they just make my heart melt! :D
    Love, love, love that blazer, it is definitely something I would love to wear!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cute!! Glad you like it, Maddie =D

      Delete
  4. Wow! that dark floral blazer is so fabulous!! Would you like to follow each other?
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, June!! I'm glad you like it! =D

      Delete
  5. i love that jacket

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, Marika! =D

      Delete
  7. I'm with you, I adore anything 'casual chic'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Whitney!! Glad you like it =D

      Delete
  8. Super cute board. Love how you styled this floral blazer
    xL

    The Marcy Stop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I appreciate your comment! =D

      Delete
  9. Loved your blog and will come back for sure! I find it very inspirational...

    Oh, I just started following you on GFC and Bloglovin by the way! Hope you come by my blog sometime too! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it? We can also follow each other everywhere else;)!

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Twitter link
    Bloglovin link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet! Thank you so much, I really appreciate your comment! =D

      Delete
  10. ahhh floral thanks for sharing dear =) say would you like to follow each other? =) http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Glad you like it, Donna! =D

      Delete
  11. I love the red sandals!!! great post!

    http://blondieanchors.com/2013/10/08/a-pop-of-red/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Garazi! I appreciate your comment! =D

      Delete
  12. amazing!

    Lots of love from the casper&pearl girls,
    casper&pearl blog xo
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look, especially the blazer! I'm in love with it!


    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, that blazer is great! Thanks for commenting, Rebecca! =D

      Delete
  14. I love this collage! Great inspiration!!

    xx
    http://ffranklyspeakingg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Madison!!! =D

      Delete
  15. U are truly inspiring! Love your blog...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Follow me on Instagram: @what_to_style & Twitter: @JessLouvain

Obrigada por visitar meu blog! Me siga no Instagram: @what_to_style & Twitter: @JessLouvain

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...